Wooden Hand Painted Greeting Card - BEHIND EVERY GREAT WOMAN IS A TRIBE OF DOPE ASS WOMEN
Click here to see a mini tutorial on how to use the cards & stand.
These adorable, totally shelf-worthy greeting cards are a little piece of art that the receiver will proudly display forever and never want to throw away - they're cards that will be kept forever.
Every card comes with a stand and brown kraft envelope and can be easily posted like a regular card - you just write your message on the back with a fine-tip permanent felt marker pen.
They're made from 3mm sustainable eco-certified ply wood and measure 140 x 96mm which is approximately postcard size.
My shop has a whole range of affirmations, celebrations, commiserations and occasionally, a little bit of potty-mouth!! Some are hand-painted, some require DIY for craft-lovers and some will just give you little smile.
* These cards are hand-made from natural timber and as such, they will have have marks and imperfections that come with a natural, wooden, handmade product.
* The video link is just a sample for display purposes to show how the stand is used. The card you receive will be the one in the title and other photos in this listing.
If you'd like your card sent directly to the recipient with a message engraved on the back, simply choose the personalisation option and then send your own words via email or in the notes when checking out. NOTE - maximum 150 characters. Please ensure you have read, re-read and re-re-read! your message for spelling and punctuation as what you have written is copied & pasted exactly as you've written it.
If you would like to fully design your own card or add some personalisation on the front - ie. a name and/or date, please message me for a quote.
- DESIGNED & MADE IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA - EXCLUDES THE DIY KIT CARDS
- CARD, STAND & ENVELOPE INCLUDED