These terms & Conditions relate to all tickets, products and in person events to Tamsar Pty Ltd, trading as Leaf & loom (Referred to in this document as L&L). These terms & conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent person if they transfer their ticket or item.
1. Liability waiver:
- The participant agrees to take full responsibility for personal injuries or damages of any kind, physical and/or personal property, while participating in DIY Craft Workshops or any event run by L&L
2. Photos & Video:
- The participant agrees to give L&L the right to publish any photos or video taken to be used as promotional material for workshops and events. (We promise that we won’t publish any embarrassing pics – just the ones that show you having a blast!)
3. Purchases & refunds:
- All purchases and refunds must be used within 12 months from the original purchase date. Unused purchases outside of 12 months will be forfeited
- L&L will happily refund with 24 hours’ notice
- If you can’t give notice, your ticket is fully transferable – share the goodness and pass your spot on to a friend. Please let us know that you're sharing the joy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- L&L never want you to miss out on crafting and a good chat, so we do our best not cancel but there are those unforeseen circumstances when we need to. If we cancel, you’ll be notified by email and a full refund will be issued or you can choose to reschedule
- L&L need a minimum of 6 participants to run an event. If that number is not met, you will be notified of the cancellation
5. Behaviour and alcohol consumption:
- The participant agrees to only consume alcohol if they are over 18 years
- The participant agrees that they will make good judgement when consuming alcohol during a workshop or event and will hold themselves responsible for the alcohol they consume.
- The participant agrees that the host can stop their consumption of alcohol and bundle them into a taxi at the participants expense if their behaviour is impaction the other participants
- L&L reserve the right to refuse entry or remove anyone from a class that is deemed to be a risk to others due to being intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs and/or displaying antisocial behaviour