Make and paint your own lightweight Cement Succulent Bowl. The kit contains everything you'll need including paint and paintbrush to decorate your pot - you just need to add water and mix. It even has the option to include baby succulents or cuttings if you wish.
The finished bowl measures approximately 14cm diameter and 5cm high
Each kit comes with cement powder, mould, 2 pots of paint - white and one other colour of your choice from those listed and paintbrush
DIY KIT OPTIONS:
1. DIY Kit only - all the components to make the DIY Cement Succulent Bowl
2. DIY Kit and 3 Succas - Includes the Kit, 3 randomly chosen 55cm succulents & small bag of succulent soil and decorative pebbles
3. DIY Kit and 5 Cuttings - Includes the Kit, 5 randomly chosen succulent cuttings (NO SOIL OR PEBBLES INCLUDED)
IF YOU ARE ORDERING FROM NORTHERN TERRITORY, WESTERN AUSTRALIA, TASMANIA OR ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA'S MAINLAND, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THE OPTION WITH PLANTS OR CUTTINGS
1. It is advised that children are supervised while crafting this kit. Please ensure the cement powder is never inhaled or washed down the sink!
2. This is a handmade product so there may be slight variations from the samples pictured.
3. Due to Quarantine laws, plants can't be posted to NT, WA, Tasmania or anywhere outside of Australia's mainland.